Oh..and before I forget link up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew and So What away!!
* That my daughter said I smell like a potato chip after I run. Not really sure if that's a good thing or not. I mean I guess that's better then someone saying you smell like a skunk...right??? I mean she likes potato chips..
* That I pigged out on my birthday. I ate cookies, chips, moz sticks, ice cream, cake... the list can go on here.
* That I lost the little slip of paper that I was writing down so what's on. I mean seriously people my brain is like a sieve with four children. I'm lucky I remember to put on underwear when getting dressed sometimes!! (okay..no I never really do that...but I think you get my point)
* That I totally embarrassed my middle school child by asking for a kiss on the cheek in return for her cell phone that she had forgot to take to school that day...sorry sometimes I forget that I'm not cool.
* That my lack of motivation to run is only matched my my over active eating this week.
* I've lost my daughters gym clothes over the holiday break and still can't find them. I have no idea where they are and I have cleaned the whole house twice trying to find them. It's driving me nuts!!
* That I am ready for spring....this cold has GOT to go!
* That after helping my mother (adoptive) for almost 2 hours on the phone figure out her new laptop I wanted to scream and tell her if she has no idea what an address bar is then she has no right owning a computer!! I felt bad...but it was very frustrating to be over 600 miles away and want to grab her by the shoulders and shake her. I mean seriously at one point I had to tell her that her computer is not the internet...that you have to open a browser and her computer is ONLY the tool that helps her do that.
On a side note...one of the bloggers who I read sent me an email and asked me if I knew I was a "no-reply" blogger. I was shocked...I had no idea I was showing up as a no reply. I LOVE to reply to the comments that people leave and am always so sad when I can't comment back to them. Apparently when I switched over to Google+ something happened and my status changed on it's own. SO...I have now since figured out how to change it and am again in reply land. If you comment on any of my post I will always reply back to you...PROMISE. If I don't you are set as a "no-reply" too. Let me know if you want me to send you directions how to change that.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!