I have mentioned in the past that my Ben has Turrets. He is a kind, caring and has a GIANT heart. Last year we were in a different school district and he had a lot of problems with bullying. He would get punched at recess, kids would break his glasses, and one time he came out of school crying and showed me scratches all the way down his back. Of course I would address this with the school but they did not want it to be known that there was that type of behavior going on in their school so they swept it under the rug..which was one of the main reasons why we left that district when we bought our home. He has done great in this new school and I believe it has so much to do with the schools efforts to teach the children this type of behavior is not allowed.
Now...if only we could teach that to adults.
So I am taking a moment today to send friendship to all of my readers. I know I have said it before, but I don't ever want you to forget it, so I am saying it again! (seriously people I repeat myself all the time to my children) You are all my friends and I appreciate you!
My never ending list of why I love my husband. Since today is Valentines Day I have compiled all the list into one and placed a printed off copy inside a homemade Valentine's Day card to my Timmy.
26. You tell me I'm MUCH prettier then the Victoria Secrets Model... you're a liar but I love you for it!!
27. I love when I ask if I look younger then you...you always tell me by a least a good 5 -10 years. (I'm only 6 months older)
28. We have all these crazy dreams of things we want to do together....some many never come true but we have fun planning them!
29. You understand that some of my greatest thoughts happen to come while you are watching sports on the news. You are also very happy they they invented the DVR!
30. You never get mad at me that while we are watching tv I will make constant comments on the validity of what is happening. "That SO could not happen!"
I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day full of many hugs and love!