I am linking up with Shannon for another So What Wednesday!!
* That our new puppy (Molly) won't eat puppy food. She keeps eating the cat food! I called the vet and she said go ahead and feed her kitten chow. Yep...my new puppy thinks she's a cat.
* Molly likes to chew on electrical cords. So I bought some bitter apple spray and accidentally ended up spraying it on her head. It won't hurt her except when I kissed her on her head I almost wanted to get sick she tasted so bad....can you say bath time?
* Since my mother and mother-in-law are coming to visit it's time to do some deep cleaning...that included my fridge and pantry. I had a serious future science project growing in the back of my veggie drawer
* You are going to think I am the worst parent ever...I have a lock on my pantry door so the kids wont eat everything for a week in one day. Well I locked it the other day and couldn't find the key. I tore through the whole house like a nut and finally found it sitting on the counter right next to the door.
* I was coming back from the grocery store and saw Hannah walking home from school....with a boy....so I drove behind them... at a safe distance so they wouldn't see me..... spying through the neighborhood until she got to our street. Yep...I was that bad.
I hope you have a wonderful So What Wednesday!